[Glass] Simple questions while migrating code to GemStone (compatibility issues)

Johan Brichau johan at yesplan.be
Fri Nov 22 00:17:53 PST 2013

Hey Mariano,

I merged your pull request.  Thanks a lot!
We should arrive at getting the tests green with full coverage, so we can trust on Travis.

In that context: the TextConverters is something we use in production but there are loose ends that we worked around in Yesplan. There are not sufficient tests for the ported parts in isolation, etc...  We also don't use the utf8 textconverter because gemstone has native encoding support for that. I am busy in my fork to fix those things.

cheers
Johan