[Glass] XML Parser: XML prefix

Dale K. Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Fri Nov 22 12:25:50 PST 2013

That looks to be an "xml syntax error" and I am not enough of an XML export to know whether or not is an issue with the XML parser itself or the way that the xml parser is being used ...

I would check the tests to see if there is a similar pattern that is being tested and then look carefully at how the test us being set up ...

Dale