[Glass] Strange behavior with ProcessLocalVariable ?

Dale K. Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Fri Nov 22 13:55:14 PST 2013

I'm not that familiar with the implementation of ProcessLocalVariable ... is it exception-based or does it associate the variables with a process? What "different" bahavior are you seeing?

I guess that means that at least I'm not aware of anything that should behave differently ....

I do wonder if you are seeing this different behavior in a GemTools session or topaz or during Seaside operation? .... if exceptions are making their way up to GemTools via Gci, then there is some potential for process oddities but just potential .... no smoking guns ... if the process locals are associated with continuations, then things can get a little more complicated and the possibility of bugs increase:)

Dale