[Glass] xml pull parser for gemstone/glass

bobn at rogers.com bobn at rogers.com
Wed Nov 27 14:36:48 PST 2013

Hello all,
I'm working on non-GLASS GS 3.1.0.4 (VW 9.1, GBS 7.6) application and could use XMLPullParser. What is the easiest way to get the code into GS?
I used Metacello to load the code into a Pharo image, and I'm sure that I can get the code in GS various ways, but it feels like I'm hacking ... there must be simple way (I've had my head buried in our application framework code; not enough time to learn new things).

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Bob Nemec