[Glass] xml pull parser for gemstone/glass

bobn at rogers.com bobn at rogers.com
Thu Nov 28 13:53:41 PST 2013

Paul,
I have XMLPullParser loaded into a GemTools-1.0-beta.8.7-3101x Pharo image and I'm installing GLASS into a new Linux VM so that I can load & then file out the XMLPullParser classes... feels like I'm using a Bazooka to kill a fly.

Sure would be nice if GS had a public code repository that could be accessed from Topaz.

Bob