[Glass] XML and GemStone repository questions

Johan Brichau johan at yesplan.be
Sun Oct 6 02:34:10 PDT 2013

Hi Bruno,

We are also using this package, though I was still loading it from squeaksource.
There I notice that the ConfigurationOfXMLSupport is newer on Squeaksource (we might want to take a look at the differences).
Paul Debruicker seems to have copied the squeaksource project to Smalltalkhub too: http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~pdebruic/XMLSupport

Maybe also take a look at this Pharo article: http://pharo.gemtalksystems.com/book/LanguageAndLibraries/XML/
We are using XMLSupport cross-platform in Pharo and GemStone but we now will also look at the PullParser for Gemstone...  and I saw some emails from Paul that he is doing some work on this for GemStone...

XMLWriter is in a separate repository: http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Pharo/XMLWriter/  (comes from www.squeaksource.com/XMLWriter)

Seems like there are several repositories and it is a bit hard to see which one is the master right now.

Hope this helps
Johan