[Glass] REST package question

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 10:04:30 PDT 2013

Bruno,

For both this problem and your XMLSupport problem you should be using Metacello configurations to load the correct packages in the correct order into your system (GemStone or Pharo or Squeak)

Metacello configurations are created by the package maintainers and dictate the correct load order of the packages of interest and their dependencies.

Look for the ConfigurationOfSeasideRest package in this repository:

 MCHttpRepository
	location: 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/MetacelloConfigurations/main'
	user: ''
	password: ''

It ought to have load directives for GemStone that will allow you to simply run:

ConfigurationOfSeasideRest load.

in a workspace.

Similarly for the XMLSupport problem find the ConfigurationOfXMLSupport package from this repository:

MCHttpRepository
    location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/MetacelloRepository'
    user: ''
    password: ''