[Glass] Jade and Seaside-Rest question

BrunoBB smalltalk at adinet.com.uy
Thu Oct 24 16:57:52 PDT 2013

Hi James,

I'm using Jade to create a Seaside application that has some Rest Services.

When you create a method with pragmas then there is an error in the parser.

I think this is because Dolphin Smalltalk parser does not support pragmas.

Is this right or maybe i doing something wrong ?
I will investigate this and try it to solve it in Jade.

For example:
list
   <get>

   ^String streamContents: [ :stream |
     #('hola' 'test' 'tasks') do: [ :each |
         stream nextPutAll: each; crlf ] ]

Well, searching in Dolphin Smalltalk list i found this:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/comp.lang.smalltalk.dolphin/pragmas/comp.lang.smalltalk.dolphin/0jik5s1usRw/LleKlo0As_MJ

If this package works fine i will let you know to add it to Jade to support
Rest with Jade.

Regards,
Bruno