[Glass] Seaside on 3.1.0.4

Jupiter Jones jupiter.jones at mail.com
Thu Sep 19 02:31:10 PDT 2013

Hi Paul and Johan,

Thank you both so much for the quick replies.

I was attempting to go without GemTools and do everything in topaz. But after updating to 9.1 with GemTools, I'm back to topaz and it's all wonderful :)

I noticed that it loaded Seaside-Adaptors-FastCGI but that doesn't include the FSSeasideHandler class. Do you know what package that is in… Actually I'm being very lazy asking since I've had to find this class numerous times when setting up a new extent, but I never remember where I found it :)

Thanks again.

Kind Regards,

Jupiter