[Glass] GS for OSX

James Foster James.Foster at gemtalksystems.com
Fri Sep 27 08:43:09 PDT 2013

I'm working on the PaaS support (did you catch my ESUG presentation at https://programminggems.wordpress.com/2013/09/13/video-of-esug-2013-presentation/?). I'd be interested in working with a few people who would like to have GemStone as a PaaS.

As to interfacing Ruby to GS, see https://github.com/jgfoster/topaz_web, https://github.com/jgfoster/gemstone_ruby_sample, and https://github.com/jgfoster/gemstone_ruby (this is hard-coded to 3.1.0.4 for now).

James