[Glass] Installing Glass

Smalltalk smalltalk at adinet.com.uy
Fri Sep 27 15:57:14 PDT 2013

Hi,

I have made a little progress, I have added the following:

/etc/sysctl.conf

# Controls the maximum shared segment size, in bytes

kernel.shmmax = 68719476736

# Controls the maximum number of shared memory segments, in pages

kernel.shmall = 4294967296

Now I have a different error. (logs attached)

    Extent #0

    -----------

    Filename = !#dbf!/opt/gemstone/GemStone64Bit3.1.0.1-x86_64.Linux/seaside/data/extent0.dbf

    Maximum size = NONE

    File size = 78 Mbytes = 4992 pages

    Space available = 28 Mbytes = 1809 pages

    Totals

    ------

    Repository Size = 78 Mbytes = 4992 pages

    Free Space = 28 Mbytes = 1809 pages

    In extent 0, file size is inconsistent.

    Repository was not shutdown cleanly, recovery needed.

    In recoverExtentSizes: extent 0 has been truncated.

     required size = 78 bytes, actual size = 62 bytes

    Stone startup has failed.