[Glass] Jade - How to Deploy ...

itlists at schrievkrom.de itlists at schrievkrom.de
Tue Apr 8 09:02:08 PDT 2014

Am 08.04.2014 17:11, schrieb James Foster:> With all the Jade packages
loaded, select ‘Jade Deployment’, right-click and select 'Deployment'
and then select ‘Deploy Executable…’ and accept all the defaults (or
click the ‘Deploy’ button on the bottom right of the dialog.

That's what I did ... and I get a walkback in
StsManager>>getProjectEditionsFor: aString

and db is nil ...

Seems to be a simpe Dolphin question ... but I have never worked with
Dolphin before ... and therefore I do not know, what is wrong here or
better: how to fix it.

Marten