[Glass] Jade - How to Deploy ...

itlists at schrievkrom.de itlists at schrievkrom.de
Tue Apr 8 12:02:28 PDT 2014

Now it starts to get interesting:

-> you updates Jade.zip and Jade.exe, but the rest of git is not
changed, therefore your versioning code is still in the pac's delivered
via git

-> I changed the setVersion method, but then when copying the runtime
files it does not find all directories. The (empty) directory
connections is missing on the level of the "img" file.

 After adding that directory I was able to deploy a new own Jade.exe
file ....

Marten

--
Marten Feldtmann