[Glass] Cannot load Zinc in Gemstone 3.1.0.5

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 10:56:05 PDT 2014

Hi guys,

I am having a problem trying to load Zinc in Gemstone 3.1.0.5.

I first try to load Metacello and GLASS1 and then I try to load Zinc, but
when loading Zinc I am getting an error:

 " 'Load Conflict between existing BaselineOfGrease [baseline] from
github://GsDevKit/Grease:master/repository and ConfigurationOfGrease
1.0.7.1 from http://www.squeaksource.com/MetacelloRepository'

Any idea?  Below is how I load the stuff:

thanks in advance,

MCPlatformSupport commitOnAlmostOutOfMemoryDuring: [

[Metacello new
baseline:  'Metacello';
repository: 'github://dalehenrich/metacello-work:master/repository';
load: 'ALL'.
] on: Warning do: [ :ex |
ex resume.
].
 Metacello new
  baseline: 'GLASS1';
  repository: 'github://glassdb/glass:master/repository';
  onConflict: [ :ex | ex allow ];
  onWarning: [ :ex |
        Transcript
          cr;
          show: ex description.
        ex resume ];
  load: 'default'.

Metacello new
  baseline: 'Zinc';
  repository: 'github://glassdb/zinc:gemstone3.1/repository';
  load: 'Tests'.

].