[Glass] Monit scripts for gemstone?

James Foster james.foster at gemtalksystems.com
Wed Aug 20 03:56:55 PDT 2014

The presence of lock files will prevent processes from starting, so they might need to be cleared. They can be cleared by gslist with the ‘-c’ option and/or you could clear them as part of an init.d script at system boot time. Obviously, they should not be always cleared as part of a general start-up script since this would defeat the purpose, though a ‘gslist -c’ could be done anytime (my environments typically have an alias for gslist=‘gslist -clv’).

James