[Glass] Monit scripts for gemstone?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 07:30:55 PDT 2014

Ohh and I have yet another question. At night, I have some scripts that run
for GC , backups, and other stuff. For this, what I do is to stop all
seaside gems so that I don't get gslocks or waiting for vote or whatever
during MFC or the other tasks. So at the very beginning I turn off seaside
gems, and then, once I am done with everything, I start them again.

Of course, now with monit it could happen that monit starts again the
seaside gems I turned off. So, what do you do?

I was thinking to execute:

sudo monit unmonitor xxxx

where xxxx is every name of every monit file (one per stone)...

Shutting down monit is also an option but maybe too much.

Thoughts?