[Glass] Problem with UTF8 encoding and Monticello after GLASS update

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 19:11:57 PDT 2014

Ufff...of course...I should have get the baseline first:

Metacello new
  baseline: 'GLASS1';
  repository: 'github://glassdb/glass:master/repository';
  get.

Metacello new
  baseline: 'GLASS1';
  repository: 'github://glassdb/glass:master/repository';
  onConflict: [ :ex | ex allow ];
  onWarning: [ :ex |
        Transcript
          cr;
          show: ex description.
        ex resume ];
  load: 'default'.

But now I get this error:

...RETRY->BaselineOfGLASS1
...RETRY->BaselineOfGLASS1
gofer repository error: 'a GoferRepositoryError occurred (error
2710)'...ignoring
...FAILED->BaselineOfGLASS1

The repository
is aMCGitHubRepository(github://glassdb/glass:master/repository) ....

And a  curl-tmpgithubglassdbglassmasterzip.err is writte in /tmp

any idea?