[Glass] Fuel for GemStone? (or someone got SIXX pull parser working?)

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Aug 29 15:21:30 PDT 2014

Hi guys,

I have already started to face the SIXX limits between Pharo and GemStone.
I know some people have started to use SIXX with a pull parser. So... has
anyone already successfully used SIXX pull parsed in BOTH places, Pharo and
GemStone?

I was thinking that if I would need to do that...that would simply give me
some more air. But it won't solve my future needs of moving large graphs
between stones and between pharo-gemstone. So...I was thinking that instead
of spending time in SIXX + pull parser, I could spend that effort in Fuel
for GemStone. Would someone be interested in this topic?
Second...is someone interested with time to help me?

Thanks,