[Glass] Problem while loading Bootstrap for Seaside inside Gemstone

draq88 via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Dec 8 16:20:11 PST 2014

Thanks for the quick fix.

I have some issues though. It seems that I could past forward that error but
I get another one very similar to the one I posted with another
package/library.

Transcript shows:
Project: Gettext-Project[1.3.1]
..RETRY->Gettext
..RETRY->Gettext
..FAILED->Gettext

and then the debugger pops-up with an error message similar to the one I
posted earlier IIRC.

I can confirm that the libraries related to bootstrap do not appear in the
seaside config tab so that they can be plugged to my app.

Any ideas? Thanks!