[Glass] Problem while loading Bootstrap for Seaside inside Gemstone

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Dec 8 17:34:11 PST 2014

Version 1.3.1 of Gettext is being loaded because the baseline of Seaside
that Bootstrap loads does not specify an explicit version for Gettext which
causes the "latest version" of Gettext to be loaded which turns out to be
1.3.1 (the other versions are blessed as #development and do not count in
"latest version" calculation) ...

Now that I understand this, I have an idea that may work (which at the end
of the day is what Mariano suggested:) ... but I will supply you with the
magical load/metacello incantation that will make this work:)

Dale