[Glass] DevKit basic install question

BrunoBB via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Dec 12 14:48:43 PST 2014

>> It looks like thoughtpolice have a few CentOs vms available, so I don't
have any excuses for now trying things out on CenTos, but it seems that
you're going with Ubuntu now?

Actually i'm try to figure out what Linux is better for me. At my work we
have Centos but some of my colleagues at work are saying that Ubuntu should
be my choise.

So i'll be playing with some Linux VM in order to select one of them.

To be honest Centos installer (yum) i do not like it.

Regards,
Bruno