[Glass] Seaside3.1 on GLASS

Johan Brichau johan at yesplan.be
Sun Feb 2 04:32:41 PST 2014

Hi all,

The Gemstone 3.1 port of Seaside 3.1 is in release candidate mode. All tests are green and it was synced to the latest version available on Pharo.

The port is served on Github and will be downloadable via the regular Configuration. For now, check the loading instructions on https://github.com/glassdb/Seaside31

The Zinc server adaptor seems to be running fine now, though there were issues before which I cannot reproduce at the moment [1].

If people feel up to testing this ‘beta’ version of the port, that would be really cool.
I have not tested the FastCGI adaptor at this moment but that’s the next thing on my stack.

Many thanks to Dale and Philippe for the hard work getting the port started at the ESUG sprint !

Cheers,
Johan

[1] http://forum.world.st/Glass-problem-update-Zinc-server-with-Seaside-3-1-td4730313.html