[Glass] New version of Jade

James Foster James.Foster at GemTalkSystems.com
Wed Feb 12 16:21:45 PST 2014

Did this happen on the class list tab or the hierarchy tab? I can remove a class fine from the class list tab but I was able to reproduce this error from the hierarchy tab (and I suspect it has been like this as long as the hierarchy tab existed!). The next build will have the 'Remove Class…’ menu command disabled when you are on the hierarchy tab but I don’t think it needs a special build just for this change.

James