[Glass] New version of Jade

James Foster james.foster at gemtalksystems.com
Thu Feb 13 08:45:59 PST 2014

Marten,

You are quite right. A change I made to fix the walkback when clicking on the classes menu with no package selected introduced this problem. I believe I’ve got both problems solved now. Please try the 13-Feb-2014 version at http://seaside.gemtalksystems.com/jade/ and let me know if you have this or other issues.

Thanks,
James