[Glass] Getting old version of my WASession subclass?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 05:01:09 PST 2014

Hi guys....

I have server running. I uploaded some code in which it adds an instVar to
MyWASession subclass. I have run WAAdmin clearSessions and some other clean
up code. Still.....when I browse the app I get a DNU when I send the
accessor method to that instVar. If I connect with gemTools or topaz, I DO
see that instVar and that accessor method..... so I guess that for some
reason I may be using an older version of the class? Otherwise I don't get
why I get the DNU.... also why would I be using an old version of the
class? I don't get it either.
Is there any specific cleanUp I should do in gemstone?

Any idea is appreciated.

Thanks,