[Glass] Getting old version of my WASession subclass?

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Sat Feb 15 07:46:39 PST 2014

Msriano,

We really ought to do something about this one ... perhaps when I get out
of the woods working on 3.2?

The Seaside component code has direct references to classes via a class var
 or something ... when you create a new version of a class (and it's
subclasses) Seaside is still referencing the old version ...

To fix it we would have to find all the places where classes are directly
referenced and replace them with a lookup...

Dale