[Glass] Utility for creating / starting / stopping stones?

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 15:20:43 PST 2014

I have Norbert's stuff running on Mac OSX. At least it works every time I
need it to for Jenkins, using 3.1.0.4.  I don't remember if I had to modify
it or not.

Also I made something similar using ansible (http://ansible.cc) here:

https://github.com/pdebruic/ansible-smalltalk

But those scripts start from a newly installed late model Ubuntu or Debian
server and get you to a nginx backed running GemStone (or Squeak/Pharo)
install. Bugs guaranteed as I haven't rolled my latest scripts back into the
github versions recently.

Mariano Martinez Peck wrote