[Glass] Who is overriding $GEMSTONE_LOGDIR ?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 08:37:08 PST 2014

Hi guys,

I have a env file which I source per stone. At the end there is an example.
I do source such a file before connecting to topaz. Then from a topaz
script if I do a "System performOnServer: 'echo $VARIABLE_XXX'." then I get
the correct result.   BUT..... I am getting the incorrect result with
 $GEMSTONE_LOGDIR. For some reason, no matter I have set/exported the
variable to my own value, like /opt/applications/test2/gemstone/log, I
always get '/opt/gemstone/log'.

Any idea why?

Thanks,

export APPLICATION_NAME=test2
export APPLICATION_DIR=/opt/applications/test2/gemstone
export APPLICATION_DATA_DIR=/opt/applications/test2/gemstone/data
export APPLICATION_LOG_DIR=/opt/applications/test2/gemstone/log
export HOME=/opt/applications/test2/gemstone

export GEMSTONE_INSTALLATION=/opt/gemstone/product
export GEMSTONE_USER=mariano

export GEMSTONE_NAME=test2
export GEMSTONE_SYS_CONF=/opt/applications/test2/gemstone/etc/system.conf
export GEMSTONE_EXE_CONF=/opt/applications/test2/gemstone/etc/gem.conf
export GEMSTONE_DATADIR=/opt/applications/test2/gemstone/data
export GEMSTONE_LOGDIR=/opt/applications/test2/gemstone/log

export GEMSTONE=/opt/gemstone/product
export GEMSTONE_KEYFILE=/opt/gemstone/product/seaside/etc/gemstone.key
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/gemstone/product/lib:$DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/gemstone/product/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
export
PATH=/opt/gemstone/product/bin:/opt/gemstone/product/seaside/bin:/opt/applications/test2/gemstone/bin:$PATH