[Glass] Who is overriding $GEMSTONE_LOGDIR ?

Bill Erickson bill.erickson at gemtalksystems.com
Tue Jan 14 10:07:18 PST 2014

Mariano,

If you're using RPC topaz, remember that the netldi spawns the gem process
using the environment that was in effect at the time netldi was started.
If you change anything in this environment, you need to shutdown and
restart netldi in order for any gems spawned by the netldi to include the
updated variables.

Bill Erickson
GemTalk Systems Engineering
15220 NW Greenbrier Parkway #240, Beaverton OR 97006

Mariano Martinez Peck wrote