[Glass] Who is overriding $GEMSTONE_LOGDIR ?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 11:56:42 PST 2014

mmmmm I have a related problem.... I don't know why the log of my gems are
written with a name like
'gemnetobject15083MacBook-Pro-de-Mariano.local.log' and they are being
written into my $HOME folder.....weird. There is clearly something wrong
with the log variables or parameters.
I will try to find what is going on...

Thanks,