[Glass] migrate problem

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Thu Jan 16 08:37:38 PST 2014

Norbert,

I am not a migration expert and I haven't read the docs (yet), but in
reading the code, I think that you are supposed to send the #migrate
message to instances of your class ...

Have you looked at GsDeployer? I think the following will do a pretty good
job of migrating the instances for you:

  GsDeployer bulkMigrate: ["add instance variable to class"]

in fact I think right now you should be able to do:

  GsDeployer bulkMigrate: ["empty block"]

and get "pending migrations performed"....

Dale