[Glass] Cannot load Metacello nor Glass in Glass itself (spot bug)

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 05:57:49 PST 2014

Hi guys,

Dale, I think I have the exact same problem as Johan. I am checking the .cs
attached to the issue tracker and I see some differences to what I have
loaded in my current glass.

First, in #extractRepositoryFrom: zipFile to: directory      I notice some
difference and after checking, it seems I am
using Metacello-Platform.gemstone-dkh.29 .. and that was committed
in Metacello-Platform.gemstone-dkh.32.  but the comment in the issue
tracker says the issue was integrated in  Metacello-Preview
1.0.0-beta.32.8. As far as I know, I am using last stable glass....

Same for #downloadFile: url to: outputFileName

#projectDirectoryFrom: projectPath version: versionStrin I see a completly
different version I have in my glass and I don't see Johan changes
committed. Moreover, there are new versions committed for that package that
still change this method but I am not sure if it includes Johan changes. I
think these may have been lost.

#downloadErrorFileNameFor: zipFileName I don't even see it nor in my
current version nor in the latest committed version...

So...all in all, those 2 last methods may have been lost.

Cheers,