[Glass] [Seaside] Re: Back button not working with nginx and rewrites

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 18:25:33 PST 2014

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 10:44 PM, Dale Henrichs <
dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com> wrote:

> Mariano,
>
> It seems that if swazoo is working fine that the nginx setup would be
> suspect ...

Yes, I think the same. But I am completely clueless of what can be...

> Could you should share your simple nginx script in case there's something
> there?

Sure, this is the conf...It cannot be simpler:

      upstream seaside
      {
        server localhost:9001;
      }

      upstream research
      {
        server localhost:9005;
      }

      server
      {
 server_name localhost;

        root /var/www/glass/;
    listen       443;
    ssl                  on;
    ssl_certificate      /usr/local/conf/newcert.pem;
    ssl_certificate_key  /usr/local/conf/privkey.pem;

        location / {
 try_files $uri @seaside;

        }

        location @seaside {