[Glass] debugging zinc server requests/responses with tode or GemTools

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Thu Jan 23 13:47:49 PST 2014

Paul,

Thanks for the logs.

I see that you are running in 3.1.0.4 and I know that there were a fair
amount of process-related bug fixes in 3.1.0.5 ... the system should never
segv, but there were some segv issues that were fixed in 3.1.0.5 as well ...

I know that you've cleaned up the bugs that lead to the SEGV, but if you
see a SEGV in 3.1.0.5 we'll want to dig deeper ...

Dale