[Glass] tracking down errors that occur in FastCGI gems but not GemTools or tODE.

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 10:19:10 PST 2014

The Chronos timezone stuff is all orthogonal to the GemStone timezone stuff.
Chronos has its own method for getting time zone transition rules and those
timezones are only used in the Chronos date and time classes.

So its likely not the GemStone timezone stuff.  I'll take a look at the
other suggestions

Maybe instead it could be file permissions or poorly coordinated
commits/aborts or a gem's view of the repository getting out of sync in some
way.

Dale Henrichs-3 wrote