[Glass] Ways to auto start Seaside gems upon stone startup

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 13:14:18 PST 2014

There is the waitstone command that ships with GemStone which you can use in
your daemontools/monit scripts that will wait on the stone to be present
before starting the gem. E.g.

#!/bin/bash
source /opt/gemstone/product/seaside/defSeaside
$GEMSTONE/bin/waitstone $GEMSTONE_NAME 2
exec setuidgid deploy $GEMSTONE/seaside/bin/startServiceVM31

Johan Brichau-3 wrote