[Glass] unexpected semantics of #doTransaction: with multithreading (used in WAGemStoneServiceTask)

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 10:37:35 PST 2014

It appears that Johan's changes haven't been adopted in Grease for GemStone.
Are these changes just for those transactions in the ServiceVM?   From
reading the thread it seems like you both agreed it was a was a good change.
I'm just not sure where to put it in my stone.

Thanks

Paul

Johan Brichau-2 wrote