[Glass] WAUrlEncoder not using primitive

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Thu Jul 3 07:56:25 PDT 2014

Gerhard,

I'd appreciate just a tiny bit more info here ... version of seaside you
are using (3.0.11, 3.1.1.3, 3.1.1, 3.1.2?)  a little bit of test code  or
actual method names will make my job of finding the offending code that
much easier ... if you've already patched the method, a pull request with a
fix would be even better:)

I vaguely recall the WAUrlEncoderTable, and not liking nil entries rings a
bell, but I also recall fixing that so perhaps something has changed
recently to break it?

Dale