[Glass] Introducing GsDevKit: an Open Source Development Kit for GemStone/S

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Wed Jul 30 09:44:14 PDT 2014

Just this morning I have seen that Pharo3.0 is failing to load FFI
correctly (ShortRunArray not defined) so if you try to do an installServer
or installClient or installPharo today the installs will fail:(

I am in the process of tracking down the problem (I think the FFI
configuration has changed, but only circumstantial evidence so far - so it
may be something else)..if it is the configuration, I will copy the
configuration that works to the GsDevKit repo (maybe I'll copy all of the
FFI packages as well:) to insulate GsDevKit from these types of problems...

I'll send mail when I get the issue resolved.

Dale