[Glass] GemTools backup error

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Fri Jun 6 06:53:12 PDT 2014

Gerhard,

Yes, the vote happens right after an MFC ... if all of the gems are active
(aborting/committing at fast pace) then the voting will happen quickly, but
if a session or two is idle or a topaz, gemtools, or session is logged in
(and "not responsive", then the vote can take longer ...

I should be able to detect this in the backup logic ... before attempting
the backup ... and provide a bit better message ...

Dale