[Glass] Seaside 3.1.1 on Gemstone

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Mon Jun 9 15:52:29 PDT 2014

Jupiter,

Johan has been fixing up some of the various configurations out there and I
think that the latest bit is that some changes to the zinc configuration
need to be integrated in ... I've been holding off monkeying with the
webEdition formula until some of the dust has settled ... until then I
would follow Johan's formula ...

Dale