[Glass] Load Seaside30 in GLASS 3.1.0.6

Dario Trussardi dario.trussardi at tiscali.it
Tue Jun 10 06:58:17 PDT 2014

Ciao Dale,

	thanks,

	the Glass 3.1.0.6 is new, without any my  data.

> I would recommend loading using GsDeployer and a Metacello driver ...

you intend:

GsDeployer bulkMigrate: [
  Metacello new
    configuration: 'Pier3AddOns';
    squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
    version: '3.0.3'
    load: #('common').
].

Is not clear what	 version:		 and load: 	 parameter  	i need do.

> GsDeployer has an almoust out of memory handler built in which was your first error ... Seaside uses baselines in the configs, so one must use the Metacello drivers. Look at ConfigurationOfPier3AddOns class>>load to determine the version and the load list ... doing a bulkMigrate: defers class migration until all new class versions have been created and makes only one pass through the db to migrate instances ...

 	the ConfigurationOfPier3AddOns class>>load		report:

		"self load"

		self project stableVersion load

	stable: spec
	<symbolicVersion: #stable>

	spec for: #'common' version: '3.0.3'.

Thanks for any considerations.

	Dario

P.S. Where i can found documentations for understand the package management support ?