[Glass] Load Seaside30 in GLASS 3.1.0.6

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Tue Jun 10 09:31:00 PDT 2014

Johan,

I am "insisting upon using the Metacello load api" mainly because moving
forward this will be the way to do things with Metacello so we might as
well get used to it ...

Of course when #baseline:with: shows up in a stack, it _is_ because the
Metacello load api is _not_ being used...

Perhaps it was a mistake to allow the new version of Metacello to be
backwards compatible?

I don't like the idea of breaking things, but I kinda understand why the
Pharo folks are so aggressive in making very little effort to make each
release of Pharo compatible with the previous version:)

The point of creating a "load api" is to isolate the implementation of
configurations from the code used to manipulate them ... the next phase
will involve creating tools for building and updating configurations and
then the next phase will be to move away from class-based configurations