[Glass] Load Seaside30 in GLASS 3.1.0.6

Dario Trussardi dario.trussardi at tiscali.it
Tue Jun 10 09:53:53 PDT 2014

Dale,

> Dario,

i resubmit the command:

GsDeployer bulkMigrate: [
  Metacello new

    configuration: 'Pier3AddOns';
    squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
    version: #stable;
    load.
].

The system answer:

	a UserDefinedError occurred (error 2318), reason:halt, Compile error in Class: #'ConfigurationOfSeaside3' method:    version3102: spec
           <version: '3.1.0.2' imports: #('3.1.0-baseline' )>

           spec for: #'common' do: [
                   spec blessing: #'release'.
                   spec author: 'StephanEggermont'.
                   spec timestamp: '2014-04-07'.
                   spec
                           project: 'Grease' with: #'release1.1';
                           project: 'Grease Core Tests' with: #'release1.1';
                           project: 'SPort2' with: '2.33';
                           project: 'Swazoo2' with: #'stable';
                           project: 'Zinc Project' with: #'stable'.
                   spec
                           package: 'Seaside-Canvas' with: 'Seaside-Canvas-pmm.127';
                           package: 'Seaside-Component' with: 'Seaside-Component-pmm.101';
                           package: 'Seaside-Core' with: 'Seaside-Core-pmm.808'; -  G/S[MeetingRoberta3106:5]

	The relative stack is:

AbstractException >> _signalWith: (envId 0)
AbstractException >> signal (envId 0)
Object >> error: (envId 0)
Behavior >> compileMethod:category: (envId 0)
MCPlatformSupport class >> compile:source:classified:withStamp: (envId 0)
MCMethodDefinition >> load (envId 0)
MCDefinition >> loadOver: (envId 0)
[] in  MCPackageLoader >> basicLoad (envId 0)
AbstractException >> _executeHandler: (envId 0)
AbstractException >> _signalWith: (envId 0)
AbstractException >> signal (envId 0)
Object >> doesNotUnderstand: (envId 0)
Object >> _doesNotUnderstand:args:envId:reason: (envId 0)
[] in  MCPackageLoader >> basicLoad (envId 0)
ExecBlock >> on:do: (envId 0)
[] in  MCPackageLoader >> basicLoad (envId 0)
ExecBlock >> on:do: (envId 0)
[] in  MCPackageLoader >> basicLoad (envId 0)
Collection >> do: (envId 0)
Collection >> do:displayingProgress: (envId 0)
[] in  MCPackageLoader >> basicLoad (envId 0)
ExecBlock >> on:do: (envId 0)
[] in  MCPackageLoader >> basicLoad (envId 0)
ExecBlock >> ensure: (envId 0)
MCPackageLoader >> basicLoad (envId 0)
[] in  MCPackageLoader >> loadWithNameLike: (envId 0)
[] in  MCPackageLoader >> useChangeSetNamed:during: (envId 0)
ExecBlock >> ensure: (envId 0)
MCPackageLoader >> useChangeSetNamed:during: (envId 0)
MCPackageLoader >> useNewChangeSetNamedLike:during: (envId 0)
MCPackageLoader >> loadWithNameLike: (envId 0)
MCVersionLoader >> load (envId 0)
GoferLoad >> execute (envId 0)
[] in  MetacelloCommonMCSpecLoader >> loadPackageDirective:gofer: (envId 0)
[] in  MetacelloCommonMCSpecLoader >> loadPackageDirective:gofer: (envId 0)
MetacelloPlatform >> do:displaying: (envId 0)
MetacelloCommonMCSpecLoader >> loadPackageDirective:gofer: (envId 0)
MetacelloVersionLoadDirective >> loadPackageDirective:gofer: (envId 0)
MetacelloPackageLoadDirective >> loadUsing:gofer: (envId 0)
[] in  MetacelloVersionLoadDirective >> loadLinearLoadDirective:gofer: (envId 0)
Collection >> do: (envId 0)
MetacelloVersionLoadDirective >> loadLinearLoadDirective:gofer: (envId 0)
MetacelloExplicitLoadDirective >> explicitLoadUsing:gofer: (envId 0)
MetacelloExplicitLoadDirective >> explicitLoadWithPolicy: (envId 0)
MetacelloFetchingMCSpecLoader >> explicitLoadPackageSpecs:repositories: (envId 0)
MetacelloPackageSpec >> explicitLoadUsing: (envId 0)
MetacelloPackageSpec >> ensureLoadUsing: (envId 0)
MetacelloMCProjectSpec >> ensureLoadUsing: (envId 0)
MetacelloMCProjectSpec >> ensureLoadedForDevelopmentUsing: (envId 0)
[] in  MetacelloMCVersionSpecLoader >> load (envId 0)
Collection >> do: (envId 0)
MetacelloMCVersionSpecLoader >> load (envId 0)
MetacelloMCVersion >> executeLoadFromArray: (envId 0)
[] in  MetacelloMCVersion >> fetchRequiredFromArray: (envId 0)
[] in  MetacelloPlatform >> useStackCacheDuring:defaultDictionary: (envId 0)
ExecBlock >> on:do: (envId 0)
MetacelloPlatform >> useStackCacheDuring:defaultDictionary: (envId 0)
[] in  MetacelloMCVersion >> fetchRequiredFromArray: (envId 0)
ExecBlock >> ensure: (envId 0)
[] in  MetacelloMCVersion >> fetchRequiredFromArray: (envId 0)
MetacelloPlatform >> do:displaying: (envId 0)
MetacelloMCVersion >> fetchRequiredFromArray: (envId 0)
[] in  MetacelloMCProjectSpec >> loadVersion: (envId 0)
[] in  MetacelloPlatform >> useStackCacheDuring:defaultDictionary: (envId 0)
ExecBlock >> on:do: (envId 0)
MetacelloPlatform >> useStackCacheDuring:defaultDictionary: (envId 0)
MetacelloMCProjectSpec >> loadVersion: (envId 0)
MetacelloProjectSpecForLoad >> performLoad (envId 0)
MetacelloGenericProjectSpec >> load (envId 0)
MetacelloProjectReferenceSpec >> loadUsing:gofer: (envId 0)
[] in  MetacelloCommonMCSpecLoader >> linearLoadPackageSpecs:repositories: (envId 0)
Collection >> do: (envId 0)
MetacelloCommonMCSpecLoader >> linearLoadPackageSpecs:repositories: (envId 0)
[] in  MetacelloFetchingMCSpecLoader >> linearLoadPackageSpecs:repositories: (envId 0)
ExecBlock >> ensure: (envId 0)
MetacelloLoaderPolicy >> pushLoadDirective:during: (envId 0)
MetacelloLoaderPolicy >> pushLinearLoadDirectivesDuring:for: (envId 0)
MetacelloFetchingMCSpecLoader >> linearLoadPackageSpecs:repositories: (envId 0)
MetacelloCommonMCSpecLoader >> load (envId 0)
[...]
[] in  MetacelloMCVersion >> doLoadRequiredFromArray: (envId 0)
ExecBlock >> ensure: (envId 0)
MetacelloMCVersion >> doLoadRequiredFromArray: (envId 0)
MetacelloMCVersion >> load (envId 0)
[] in  MetacelloScriptEngine >> load:onProjectDownGrade:onProjectUpgrade: (envId 0)
ExecBlock >> on:do: (envId 0)
[] in  MetacelloScriptEngine >> handleNotificationsForAction: (envId 0)
ExecBlock >> on:do: (envId 0)
MetacelloScriptEngine >> handleNotificationsForAction: (envId 0)
[] in  MetacelloScriptEngine >> load:onProjectDownGrade:onProjectUpgrade: (envId 0)
ExecBlock >> ensure: (envId 0)
MetacelloProjectRegistration class >> copyRegistryRestoreOnErrorWhile: (envId 0)
MetacelloScriptEngine >> load:onProjectDownGrade:onProjectUpgrade: (envId 0)
MetacelloScriptEngine >> load: (envId 0)
[] in  MetacelloScriptExecutor >> execute: (envId 0)
[] in  MetacelloScriptApiExecutor >> executeString:do: (envId 0)
Collection >> do: (envId 0)
MetacelloScriptApiExecutor >> executeString:do: (envId 0)
String >> execute:against: (envId 0)
MetacelloScriptExecutor >> execute: (envId 0)
Metacello >> execute (envId 0)
Metacello >> load (envId 0)
[] in  Executed Code  (envId 0)
[] in  GsDeployer >> deploy: (envId 0)
ExecBlock >> on:do: (envId 0)
[] in  GsDeployer >> deploy: (envId 0)
[] in  MCPlatformSupport class >> commitOnAlmostOutOfMemoryDuring: (envId 0)
ExecBlock >> ensure: (envId 0)
MCPlatformSupport class >> commitOnAlmostOutOfMemoryDuring: (envId 0)
[] in  GsDeployer >> mcPlatformSupportDo: (envId 0)
ExecBlock >> ensure: (envId 0)
GsDeployer >> mcPlatformSupportDo: (envId 0)
GsDeployer >> deploy: (envId 0)
GsDeployer class >> bulkMigrate: (envId 0)
Executed Code
String >> evaluateInContext:symbolList: (envId 0)
JadeServer >> evaluate:inContext: (envId 0)
JadeServer >> printIt:in: (envId 0)
GsNMethod class >> _gsReturnToC (envId 0)

Need other informations ?

	Dario