[Glass] Script for management GLASS ordinary backup - restore

Dario Trussardi dario.trussardi at tiscali.it
Wed Jun 11 09:19:06 PDT 2014

Ciao,

	i setup my environment with Gemstone_daemontools by Monty Williams gitHub.

	It works fine,  but don't management the backup of the repository and the relative tranlogXY.dbf

	It only, when i do the Gemstone_daemontools   	gemstone-stop 		command

			ask if erase the relative 	*.log 	files.

	Now i need a script to  automatic do the  gemstone backup and  erase the holds tranlogs  and hold *.logs

	My objective is to have a  system which manage some basic operations automatically

	included a restart from a unexpected shutdown.

	The external intervention is to considerate only for exceptional  situations.

	Anyone work in this field ?

	Thanks for any considerations,

		Dario