[Glass] Latest repository and version of Seaside and REST

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Fri Jun 13 12:20:26 PDT 2014

"Works in the same waY" is a question that I am not able to answer ....
right now ...

I'm pretty certain that if you download Zinc with the following and then
download Seaside that you will be able use WAGsZincAdaptor ... since this
is a modification of the download script that I found  worked for me for
the ServiceVM inatall[1]:

GsDeployer bulkMigrate: [
{
  #('Zinc' 'github://glassdb/zinc:gemstone3.1/repository')} do: [:ar |
  | projectName repoPath |
  projectName := ar at: 1.
  repoPath := ar at: 2.
  Metacello new
    baseline: projectName;
    repository: repoPath;
    get.
  Metacello new
    baseline: projectName;
    repository: repoPath;
    load.
  Metacello new
    baseline: projectName;
    repository: repoPath;
    lock.
  ] ].

This is just more than you should have to do to get things loaded, but I
haven't gotten to the point of a simpler script ... yet ...

Dale

[1] https://github.com/glassdb/ServiceVM#install-using-metacello