[Glass] Happy Fathers Day ... yeah right:)

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Sun Jun 15 12:58:42 PDT 2014

I've hit these to cover GemStone versions pre-dating 3.1.0.2 and back to
2.4.4.1:

http://seaside.gemtalksystems.com/ss/MetacelloRepository
  ConfigurationOfGofer-dkh.40
  ConfigurationOfGLASS-dkh.230
  ConfigurationOfGsCore-dkh.297
  ConfigurationOfGsMonticello-dkh.173
  ConfigurationOfGsOB-dkh.91
  ConfigurationOfGsPharo-dkh.16
  ConfigurationOfGsServiceVMExample-dkh.
  ConfigurationOfGsSqueakCommon-dkh.25

http://seaside.gemtalksystems.com/ss/SOAP
  ConfigurationOfGsSOAP-dkh.13

still slogging through travis-ci tests ... post 3.1.0.2 GemStone configs
(for GLASS) were already fixed (at lieast basic GLASS builds are
succeedingt)...

Dale