[Glass] GLASS 1.0-beta.9.2 released

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Mon Jun 23 15:41:46 PDT 2014

GLASS 1.0-beta.9.2 fixes the dreaded "Name not found OB-Metacello" bug[1]
that has been popping up in a number of different contexts lately ...

The bug was ultimately caused by a reference to the OB-Metacello from the
GLASS configuration even though the package is not supported in later
versions of Metacello, but it would only show up if you had loaded the
Metacello Preview which many of you have done ...

If you have been bitten or get bitten by the "Name not found OB-Metacello"
bug just upgrade to GLASS 1.0-beta.9.2 and the problem should go away ...
if not let me know and I will keep chasing that guy  until he is put down
for good:)

Dale

[1] https://github.com/dalehenrich/metacello-work/issues/250