[Glass] package depends on class provided by package

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 20:59:08 PDT 2014

Hi -

I’ve got an mcz file that when I attempt to load it GemStone 3.1.0.6/Glass 1.0-b9.2 I get an error saying the package depends upon a class that is provided by the mcz.  This just started happening a week ago (e.g. also was happening in 1.0-b9.1) so I think it is something to do with the mcz.    If as a test I make a branch and remove the offending class in the package then reattempt the load, another package, higher in the same class hierarchy causes the error.

The package loads fine into Pharo 1.4 & 2.  I have not tried others yet.

How should I go about figuring out what is causing the error?

Thanks

Paul