[Glass] Load Seside 3.1 into Gemstone 3.2.1

Reg Krock reg.krock at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 09:36:25 PDT 2014

Dale and James

What is the correct code to load 3.1 into Gemstone 3.2.1.

1) I first tried the following and the project was not found.
run
"based on https://code.google.com/p/glassdb/wiki/Seaside30Configuration"
MCPlatformSupport commitOnAlmostOutOfMemoryDuring: [
  ConfigurationOfMetacello project updateProject.
  ConfigurationOfMetacello loadLatestVersion.
  Gofer project load: 'Seaside31' group: 'Seaside-Adaptors-Swazoo'.
].
%
2) The I tried to load 3.0 and it failed on the error message below.
run
"based on https://code.google.com/p/glassdb/wiki/Seaside30Configuration"
MCPlatformSupport commitOnAlmostOutOfMemoryDuring: [
  ConfigurationOfMetacello project updateProject.
  ConfigurationOfMetacello loadLatestVersion.
  Gofer project load: 'Seaside30' group: 'Seaside-Adaptors-Swazoo'.
].
%
and it fails with the following error message:

   ERROR 2718 , a ArgumentError occurred (error 2718), (argument at: 1) contains codePoint 16rd800 not legal for Unicode (ArgumentError)

What is the best way forward here?

Regards

Reg